Latest Real Estate
Down Payments, First Time Home Buyers, For Buyers, Move-Up Buyers According to a recent survey conducted by Genworth Financial Inc. at the Annual Mortgage Bankers’ Association Secondary Market Conference, 69% of mortgage professionals say that first-time buyers still believe a 20% down payment is necessary to buy in today’s market. Nearly 40% of mortgage industry […]Read More...
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) keeps historical data on many aspects of homeownership. One of the data points that has changed dramatically is the median tenure of a family in a home. As the graph below shows, for over twenty years (1985-2008), the median tenure averaged exactly six years. However, since 2008, that average is almost […]Read More...
Today, many real estate conversations center on housing prices and where they may be headed. That is why we like the Home Price Expectation Survey. Every quarter, Pulsenomics surveys a nationwide panel of over one hundred economists, real estate experts, and investment & market strategists about where they believe prices are headed over the next […]Read More...
Your Realtor Search Is Over
WE (Women's Empowerment) Circle
• What we'll doTime, money and energy are the three resources we have to share with the world and with ourselves. Are you spending them how you want to? Or on obligation, guilt or shoulds? Sarah Knight, author of “The Life-Changing Magic of...
Castro Valley Toastmasters Meetup
Mac is a person easy to deal with and always ready to help when needed. Also i like the fact that he is patient and a good listener. I would highly recommend him.
Mac provided great experience throughout the home selling process. He's always there to guide me and answer all my concern. He always looked out for our best interest in negotiations for the sell price. He keeps me updated on what's going on with the sale of... (more)
Mac helped us sell our second home on a short sale. He was very knowledgeable and was always reachable. He also helped us talk to the tenants. Even though it was a short sale he still went all out with his marketing. We asked him why and he said that he... (more)
Review Mac Rogers on Zillow.com
Latest Real Estate
- $1,250,000 - 203 Northrop Place
- $430,000 - 1619 Saratoga Circle
- $1,788,000 - 4903 Doyle Road
- $788,000 - 2959 Patcham Common
- $1,728,000 - 1381 Sheffield Avenue
- $895,000 - 1102 Claycomb Court
- $1,495,000 - 1901 Mcbain Avenue
- $899,000 - 242 Arbor Valley Drive
- $1,149,000 - 2375 Ticonderoga Drive
- $480,000 - 916 Solano Ct